Friday, September 5, 2014

Tom Chase Parsons | August Trend Clothing


Mood Board: My clothing line consists of Mens Casual Dress for every day wear and making cheap for everyone to buy and wear.
Skin Poster
Something slick and fashionable, with emphasis on the dark colors as well as the Sabertooth Tiger to the left. I am thinking of naming my clothing "All Eyes Clothing", meaning everyone will look at you when you wear this stuff.
LogoSketch: August Trend Clothing. I am not entirely sure which one I like but I like most of them.


Models are Ian Carr and Marcus Mifflin
Not much to say, it took awhile to find the right filter (Probably went through 50.)
I am very proud of this work. There are over 50 layers of leaves and I spend over 5 and a half hours making it look perfect (in my eyes anyways).

The logo for August Trend Clothing! I am not sure what else I can do to keep it the way I like and still keep it nice looking!
The Text for my company. Pretty simple and clean looking.
My line art.
Pattern with leaves and acorns.
Leaves and Crown logo.
Scott Eastwood vector face.



Simple Tags that have company designs on them.


Business Card.

9 comments:

  1. I like how you arranged the photos. There are some really good colors here and I think you could have added some text and some color schemes just to add that much more to your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mood board: The style of this clothing brand is obvious, and I like where you are going with it :), but right now it just looks like a collage of magazine pictures. Maybe try to show us some typography or tag design ideas or other illustrations to show us how this brand is going to stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really good job on your logos they all look great. I really like the tree in the middle of the right side of the page. It is simple, unique and would look good at any size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Ian is your model, fits perfectly for your clothing. Your photos are perfect for what you're going for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Composite: I love your last image for the composites because it has a lighting and your attention is brought to and kept to the model by the fading on the edges. I would like to see that in your other pictures because that would make the focus on the model and not what is behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Composite: I really like the compositions you chose for your pictures. I would probably try to fade or try to get a little bit closer to the figure in the first image and the model on the very right. Around his feet you can see kind of a halo around his feet where the cement is darker..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weave poster is really good, I feel like the glasses look a little awkward, like they could be placed a little better with the use of shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your foliage poster! I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. The colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your logo is really cool! I just feel like its a little empty in the middle. But it fits your brand perfectly.

    ReplyDelete